Adult Driving License Process
Our Texas Approved Adult Drivers Ed course is for those who are between the ages of 18 and 25 or older. Our adult course covers everything that is on the driver’s license written test, which is included in the final exam. By taking this 6-hours Online course you can easily obtain a Texas driver’s license from the comfort of your home. To get an adult driving license in Texas here is what you must do:
- Complete 6-Hour Adult Drivers Education Course with more than 70%
- Print Your ADE-1317 Certificate
- Complete Impact Texas Driver (ITD)
- Make an appointment at your local driver license office.
- Provide your thumbprints.
- Have your picture taken.
- Pass Vision Exam.
- Get Your Permit to Drive in Texas on the Same Day (Ages 18-25)
- Pass Road Test and Get Your Texas Driving License
This course is committed to making the driver’s license experience and process faster, easier, and more user-friendly, and to staying safe in Texas. One step ahead in achieving these important goals by providing you with accurate information on traffic laws, clear images of road signs, examples of common driving situations, and general safety tips. We have also included special tips to emphasize the important information you need to know.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Your Driver’s License
Module 3: Right of way
Module 4: Traffic Control Devices
Module 5: Traffic Flow Control
Module 6: Alcohol and other drugs
Module 7: Cooperation with other road users
Module 8: Risk Management
Module 9: Class Progress
Our main purpose is:
1) help you qualify for a Texas driver’s license.
2) help you be a safer driver.
If you need futher informaion visit the drivers manual :